Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Another Rainy day..



Its raining again today..Well actually it has been raining ever since October.. I didn't get a glimpse of clear blue sky since then..The constant pitter patter on the windows.. and I haven't been properly dry for a long now..always looking as if I had been drowned ..Ohh..grrrr..I hate it..I wish this would be over soon.. We're frequently getting cyclone warnings as well..Thankfully, cyclone didnt turn up..

Its not as though I always hate rain..I lovvve it as long as I'm well inside my house, dry, warm and all..It feels like heaven when I sit relaxed with a hot cup of coffee in one hand and a book in the other, hearing the rain splashing against my windows..I even like getting bit wet in drizzling rain..But to get drenched in heavy rain for this loooong..Gosh..!! its too bad...I'm soaked to the skin.

I go to bed every day wishing that It'd stop raining in the morning..But never had that wish come true. It doesn't even dawn properly these days..Always dark..I hate to get off my bed, have a chilling bath, get dressed and go to university in this down pour..hmm but no choice.

On top of this, my university life is getting harder each day..Loads of work..I'm having to submit at least an assignment every week. Neuro lectures are driving me mad..The lectures are going on in a top speed and I'm having to to read it all up before every other lecture. To add to the list of worries, exams are looming nearer..and I feel as if I'm lagging behind in every module..I'm desperate to get a break..and eagerly looking forward for the Christmas holidays which would be on next week..


Below are the snaps which I took with my mob , back in October, when we last had a clear blue sky....Now all I could do is just to look at them and wish this rain to stop..




PS: Thank you so much for my friend hemanth who made a sweet post on my B'day this November.. :)

6 comments:

Saranya S said...

You are so much right about the rain...I love to be indoor and watch it rains outside.
Neuro lectures..tell me about it! Too complicated!
Lovely pictures.

Hemanth Potluri said...

i loveeeee rain :).....i get wet i get fever so i stay in warm bed :P..lol...

lectures...well i have to restudy to know abt them :P...

the pics wer awesome :)..and ...u copyrighted ur pics :P..my god..i cant use them now :)....good post...and thanks for mentioning me :)...

urs..hemu..

broca's area said...

welcome back....:)

howz it going?...

i hate winter too...then .tc...bye

[read my article on memory written on 9th...it might help u:)]

Vani said...

@Saranya
Thanx sanu
Neuro..ya..Its complicated but interesting..Its seems we're on da same boat :)

Vani said...

@Hemanth
Well I too love to get wet in rain..as long as its juz drizzling..But to get soaked in such heavy downpour..Never!!

As 4 the pictures - I juz put my name on dem..Not trying to copyright or nything :) Btw U can hav the original ones if u want :)

Vani said...

@brocasarea
Thankss :)
Its all goin on well and study load is buildin up each day

Yep, I've read ur article on memory..Its was indeed helpful. Thanxx buddy :)