I found thins list in the FB page of one of my friends..It may seem funny to some..But as a medico I think these are mostly correct:)) I’ve edited a few points which I thought were not so applicable and added some of my own..
1. You wake up at 6am on a weekend although you don't have work.
3. Can’t relax
4. Can wiz through a 500 page book in a day
5. Are expected to know everything.
6. You know the size of a RBC.
7. You are always tired.
8. Watch scrubs and laugh at yourself.
9. When you write more than a thousand words a day.
11. If you thought you have a disease you are studying about.
12. Right before exams, you have a hard time remembering why you want to be a doctor
13. You contemplate anything between dropping out and suicide after you finish each exam, even before knowing the results.
14. Your eyesight has worsened by 10 pts or more in the last year
15. You find yourself always carrying a pen even if you're on a night out.
16. You don’t understand why summer vacation is only one month, although summer itself is three months.
18. If you can't remember what you ate they day before! but still manage to remember the blood results of every single patient you have.
19. Don't understand what people mean when they talk about the "hospital smell".
20. You count the days till your next more-than-two-days-weekend-break, which is at least 4 months away.
21. You are always thinking about the next job.
23. Use the phrase "I am a doctor" to get away with something
24. You are more familiar with last names such as Netter, Moore, Grant, Guyton, Robbins, etc than the last names of your classmates