I’ve been tagged by Saranya and I should write 25 random things about me. Thanks Sanu!
"Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about YOU. If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you."
Ok, lets get this done-
- I tend to be very possessive and protective of the ones I love and care about. But I’m very poor at expressing my love and care.
- I hate that people judge me before they get to know me. *Don’t judge people based on pre-conceived perceptions or rumors, judge them by the interactions you’ve actually had.*
- I am terrible at ‘grown-up’ stuff. Really unorganized with bills, receipts and stuff. *This is what happens when you always live under the protective wings of your parents, not bothering to see how things are done *
- I love dogs..all of them. I even talk to them like I talk to people, which many of my friends find as a weird habit. *I dunno..I think dogs are better companions than people, to share with..*
- I’m extremely scared of cockroaches. They freak me out, no matter small or big. * I HATE them!!!* I must say, I’m afraid of alllllll sorts of insects of all sizes. But cockroaches always deserve the top spot.
- I often drop my mobiles accidently, though I’m not that accident-prone with other things.Its just the mobiles. *No believe me, those are ‘really’ accidents..not ‘planned’ throws , so that dad will get me new mobile.*
- I’m a shopaholic!! *Now.. really, its coz of my dad..! Bless him… he always buys me whatever I like, even before I could ask him*
- The only non-vegetarian food I eat is anything prepared with chicken meat or chicken egg..
- I once got lost in Singapore airport when I was 5. *And that’s bcz I decided to wander off to the duty-free shops, unnoticed by anyone while mom & dad were engaged in a conversation with their cousin whom they’ve met after many years*
- I enjoy watching ghost movies and horror movies, sitting alone in the midnight.
- I’m verrry bad in punctuality. Always get late for everything. Such a poor time-management.
- I hate reading maps...
- I still have trouble in reversing my car without the aid of reversing detectors..I always rely on those detectors.
- I didn’t talk with my mom and didn’t eat anything for a whole week coz she scolded our puppy for peeing in the living room * I mean, he was just a ‘baby’..well anyway, I wasn’t a baby though- I was 18 then..*
- I don’t know how to swim yet..I’m so keen to learn soon.
- I HATE talking on the phone . Don’t even like ordering pizza through the phone..:)). Anyhoodle..I’m bit better now, coz I can talk long enough to order food :))
- I don’t like to read e-books or e-papers.
- I enjoy going through our old photo albums again and again.
- I want everything around me to be well organized, clean and neat. Otherwise, I find it very hard to concentrate on my work. *I could never concentrate on my studies in the library,Unless the books on my table are neatly arranged..So I always arrange my whole library table before getting to read..:) and so ‘coz of this I rarely read in the library*
- I have a collection of all the greeting cards I’ve ever received from my friends and family.
- I sing only when there’s nobody around :))
- When I was in grade 5, I got an award in our school sports meet for ‘long jump’, in which I never took part..!! I was confused to hear my name announced..but my house captain made me to go and get the prize.
- When I was a kid I learnt Bharatanatyam (Type of classic dance) for 5 years and did many stage and tv performances..But never had the guts to take any grade exams on it.
- I still don’t know how to make a tea or coffee.
- I don’t use any kind of shoulder bags or hand bags..But I buy loads of them :)
I’m done!! At last.
I’m not going to tag anyone in particular..Coz almost everyone has done this before me..So anyone interested can take this up..:)
Happy monday, everyone *Now please don’t throw things at me ;))*
Have a great week!!