Friday, February 10, 2012

The passive observers..

Most of the time people prefer to be just passive observers..Not wanting to get involved..Especially if the situation is tricky and doesn’t  directly involve them..But as it’s famously said- what goes around comes around.

I’m one of those people who speak their mind and act on impulse..somehow it gives me a sense of completeness, sense of relief that I’ve got nothing to hide, nothing to act about. But I almost always get into trouble for that..troubles which initially had nothing to do with me.

Sometimes I wonder whether I should also become a passive observer..and stay out of trouble. It would help  me stay out of trouble..Would keep me away from unnecessary stress..But then I’ll miss being myself..I won’t get that sense of freedom and relief. Unspoken words and the consequences will always haunt me.  I guess its better to be ‘myself’....Outspoken and a trouble magnet.. yet original..

No comments: